Thursday, January 21, 2010

Polls!


Some of you may have noticed a new addition to the blog--the online survey located in the sidebar. I am conducting this particular survey to see which areas my readers find most interesting so that I can focus my posts in those areas. I ask that all of you vote within the next few days and give me some feedback. I will be posting polls on various topics from now on, and I am hoping that they will become an regular feature of the site.


As always, I encourage readers to leave comments on anything that interests them. I would love to see more comments from you all, whether positive or negative--so long as they are kept respectful and conducted with decorum.

Thanks to everyone who follows The Vatican Lobby. I appreciate your visits and your interest in the topic.